ASTM LEVEL 2 PROCEDURAL MASKS
*$2 Per Box
ASTM Level 2 Procedural Mask (50/Box)
ASTM Level 2 Masks are best suited for moderate levels of aerosol, spray and/or fluid exposure. These triple-layer masks feature a moisture absorbent inner layer and a moisture repellent outer layer with pleated polypropylene for full coverage of the nose and mouth. Added nose stiffeners ensure a snug seal to minimize gaps.
Masks are 100% polypropylene. Latex and fiberglass-free. The nose bridge is made of plastic-coated steel.
• Full Coverage: Our pleated design offers full coverage of the nose and mouth.
• Added nose stiffener offers a tight seal to minimize gaps.
• Complies with ASTM F2100-20 Level 2 requirements
Is the ASTM Mask Level 2 Right for You?
Face masks are graded based on how well they protect against different elements. ASTM Level 1 masks provide low barrier protection and should not be used for aerosols, spray or fluid. ASTM Level 2 masks provide moderate barrier protection for low to moderate levels of aerosols, spray and or fluids.ASTM Level 3 masks provide maximum barrier protection and are used for high risk of fluid, spray or aerosol exposure.
How to put on an ASTM Level 2 Mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the Mask.
2. Take the ASTM Level 2 Mask out of the box or packaging and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the Medical Mask.
3. Determine which side of the Face Mask is the top. The side of the Mask Level 2 that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
4. Determine which side of the Mask is the front.
5. Hold the Mask by the ear loops and place a loop around each ear.
Do not touch the Medical Face Mask once in position.
If the ASTM Level 2 Face Mask gets soiled or damp, dispose it properly and replace it with a new one.